Friday, November 28, 2008

Atmosphere for Love

I just asked Benjamen this question and now i am raising it to anyone who comes to this space.
Is a Hot, Sunny place more romantic or is a Cold, quiet place more romantic?


If you have trouble picturing what i meant by the above, let me give you an example:
You & your Loved one in a desert. ( You have your life supply necessities with you )
You & your Loved one in a Snowfield. ( Assume you wont freeze to death )


Which do u think would be more romantic?
I personally, along with Greg Alson (lol) think that a cold place would be more romantic.


----++++++++++++++++++++++++++----


I dont really have the mood to do descriptive writing now so i guess some pictures should do the trick - they say a picture is worth a thousand words, and honestly, i dont even write that long for my composition.


































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home